The Eclectic Artisans Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome artists - GREAT friends - Good Times!!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Team BLOGTeam BLOG  FLICKRFLICKR  TwitterTwitter  Team ShopTeam Shop  

Team Shop Grab Bags Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MichellesCharmWorld
Admin
MichellesCharmWorld

Number of posts : 2097
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Team Shop Grab Bags Questions Empty
PostSubject: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Alright! We have discussed the idea of Team Shop Grab Bags.
Basically this is a way to test the waters of selling in a team environment with something smaller.

NO BUSINESS CARDS OR COUPONS ONLY. You can DEFINATELY add those items to your donated item, but we would prefer tangible goods. If you choose to donate the value of the item must range from 3.00 to 5.00.

If you are choosing to donate, we will need at least 5 items.

These items will all be shipped to the person coordinating the bags and WE will take care of shipping them out, photographing and listing them in the team shop. This grab bag is pretty much for TEAM Promoing only. There will be no monetary gain from this at all. Depending on the size of the grab bags they will sell for a set amount and all that money will go to pay for TEAM items.

This is a fun way of getting your name & Shop link included on team shop listings!

Have a question? Ask Away!
Want to sign Up? Sign up with your shop link please and we will contact you with mailing information.

We want the gift bag items NO LATER than October 10th so that we can photograph them and list them and have them ready by Grand Opening!

Last edited by MichellesCharmWorld on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://MichellesCharmWorld.Etsy.Com
punkynmunky

punkynmunky

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:56 pm

do you need 5 items from each person? Does each item have to value $5? What I was thinking of donating sells for about $3. I guess I could add another small item with it so it equals out.
Back to top Go down
http://punkynmunky.etsy.com
MichellesCharmWorld
Admin
MichellesCharmWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Yes, we will need 5 from each person. We want to be able to have at least 5 grab bags to list.

Each item should have the same value. I guess we could make the range between 3.00 and 5.00 as long as it's an actual tangible item!

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:46 pm

I want to do this, but I can't right now. I'm hoping we might do this again in a few months?
Back to top Go down
MichellesCharmWorld
Admin
MichellesCharmWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:05 pm

If they sell, we will probably have sign ups every month to get fresh new grab bags in. It's kind like the Sampler in a way. (only way better things!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Are we calling them "Samplers" or "Team Grab Bags" or what?

I kind of like the surprise grab bag thing (I remember going to a shell shop every year when we went to the beach and my absolute favorite thing to do was get one of their grab bags -only said girl or boy on it - it was like Christmas). Maybe just have the shop names that are participating (to know what type of things are inside).

But, people like to see what they are getting, so not sure how that would appeal to most people.

We could do 2 "sizes" of bags at 2 different price points. Since all of our items are between the $3 - $5 range it'd be easy to set a price: $10 for a small bag (3 items) or $18 for a large bag (5 items) or something like that.

Anyway, can't wait to see them up!
Back to top Go down
MichellesCharmWorld
Admin
MichellesCharmWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Love the 2 size idea and for some reason I looove the idea of a surprise sampler too! hahaa!!
Back to top Go down
punkynmunky

punkynmunky

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Just me probably, but I"d never buy a suprise grab bag. I guess I'm not adventerous!!! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:43 pm

How about a compromise...

1) 2 different sized bags with pictures listed of what is inside

$10 for 3 items and $18 for 5 items (there will be a duplicate from a shop in this one, but I can rotate who it is WHEN Team Shop Grab Bags Questions Icon_wink we sell more than one.

2) Mystery Grab Bag

Cost $15 containing 4 items, guaranteed retail cost of at least $20.

"The catch is that you could get anything from our grab bag selection. We get to pick, you get to be surprised and delighted!"

I can then list a sample of the "Items that you might find in your mystery bag" based on who we have participating.

I will of course make sure to assure the costomers that the value for what they are getting is tremendous. (Because, of course it is!)

How does that sound to everyone?
Back to top Go down
MichellesCharmWorld
Admin
MichellesCharmWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 am

Okay my mail lady is here and I have gotten a BAG of returned packages! This is so frustrating. This is the now the 5th, 6th and 7th package I have had problems with since September, but honestly it's pretty much the most EVER! I guess my goodies will have to be in Novembers Grab Bags. This totally bums me out. I think I may have to start using a different post office. (This one is across the street from me) What was the problem on these 3 packages? POSTAGE! One was .03 short, one was .13 short and one was missing the customs form. My problem? I took them to the COUNTER! The ONLY time I have had returned packages was because of items I took to the counter Sad This is getting so annoying. Sorry for the vent! haha!
Back to top Go down
punkynmunky

punkynmunky

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm

oh I would be livid!!!! If you take them to the counter then if there is anything short on postage, then it should come out of the post office clerks sallary! LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm

I would take it up with the postmaster. That was definitely NOT your problem if you took them to the counter. I mean, really!!! ERG!

Mad

Patrice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm

OMG! I totally agree. What a pain in the arse LOL.

I'd go speak with the postmaster also, that's what they are there for. Did you keep the receipts? That'd probably show who the clerk was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Shop Grab Bags Questions   Team Shop Grab Bags Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Shop Grab Bags Questions
Page 1 of 1